What We Do
The “Trialco Way”
Trialco Aluminum has been producing alloys with the same basic principals since day one. Our ability to have a consistently superior product is due to our quality process which might be emulated but never duplicated. It starts with the proper receipt of raw material, inspection, and chemical analysis to produce in specification metal. During the melting process we use our well-walker to maximize metal recovery and our molten pump with the introduction of chlorine to clean the metal. We take samples every 12,000 lbs to ensure a consistent heat and skim every single ingot. Each bundle is then properly labeled and placed into inventory so that every customer is guaranteed to receive the right metal with the right chemistry.
Trialco Aluminum produces ingot and sow that can benefit customers in a variety of ways. These benefits not only increase our customer’s bottom line, but also their sustainability, inventory tracking, and supply chain management. Trialco believes that the extra care and attention that is put into making our alloys sets us apart from other alloy suppliers.
Benefits of Trialco Aluminum:
- Higher Metallic Recovery
- Even an increase of 1% metallic recovery can yield approximately $400.00 or more metal per Truckload.
- An increased metallic recovery will also yield lower foundry scrap, further enhancing a foundry’s bottom line.
- Cleaner Ingot / Sow
- A lack of inclusions due to proper degassing.
- Lowers machining expenses for finished castings.
- Lower foundry costs due to less pre-casting required treatments, i.e. fluxing, cleaning and degassing.
- Metallurgical Support
- To support foundries with specialized situations.
- Consistent chemistries from bundle to bundle.
- Superior Product Traceability
- All bundles are marked with Bundle Number, Heat Number and Alloy.
- Bundle Color Coding
- To help you with your segregation needs.
- Stable Bundles
- Our “flat” ingot design allows for bundles to be stacked safely.
- Increases warehouse efficiency due to a stackable, compact ingot bundle.
- Also, assists smaller foundries that may have limited storage space.
- The ability to supply a variety of alloys in a single shipment, one stop shopping.
- Scrap Tolling Programs
- The ability to recycle a foundry’s casting scrap back into their specification alloy.